Sunday, September 29, 2013

WHOM SHALL I FEAR?







The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1





The Bible teaches us that we should not have to fear anything or any situation. Perhaps now, you are facing a problem which has made you fear and think that there's no solution, but the Word of God teaches us that He is our refuge and we shall not fear anything.



Dear friend, maybe, what is missing in your life is to trust in God. Don't allow the problems take away your trust in God.



In this very moment submit to God in prayer for your children. Surrender them to God and you will begin to see by the faith the transformation in their lives.



Believe! And from now on do not fear.



In the Faith and always in prayer.



Claudia Da Silva- Norcross- Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment