Sunday, January 20, 2013

TRUE HAPPINESS



My name is Tile Nanai. As a young mum I found it very difficult to bring up my daughter on my own. Having a baby at 21 and having to be a single mum made things very hard for me. My previous relationship left me broken and feeling unwanted.

I had to do things on my own which was brand new to me. I went through a lot of hardships because of it. My life was turned upside down. I then got into another relationship, when my daughter was one and I also faced a lot of problems in that relationship.  But, I thank God for the UCKG Help Center because after attending the UCKG, I saw my life changing dramatically. 

The help, encouragement and counseling that I received have changed my life in a way where I am able to do the same for others.

I am now happily married to the man I have been with since my daughter was one and everything I went through in the past I am no longer going through it. I thank God, also for my husband and the transformation he has made in his life. Today, I have the true happiness in the world; only God can give you that.


Thanks my Lord.



Auckland – New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment