Monday, November 18, 2013





My name is Franciele Pereira and I live in the city of Zurich in Switzerland. Today, I want to share my testimony with you. I have a daughter named Bianca who was born with a kidney problem.




Her left kidney was four centimeters bigger than the right kidney. This had already been diagnosed while she was in the womb.



The doctors said that once she was born it would get better on its own. But, unfortunately, it did not.




During her first month of life, it was found that the difference was in the urine canal and doctors feared that if it got larger it would become worse.



That’s when I started participating in prayer with the Group "Mothers in Prayer" and during that month of prayer, God work a miracle my daughter was cured.



She had to get tested again and when we took her to the hospital to get them done, the ultrasound proved that my daughter had nothing and her left kidney was normal.




God healed my daughter Bianca.



The power of prayer healed my daughter.



Come join us!





Collaborated by: Carla Freitas – Zurich-Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment